Wednesday, April 09, 2014

What ISHA has done and still doing to me?





Date: April 09, 2014: Let me tell you from the onset that Isha has done nothing that I can show. It has been a kind of inner transformation, a very slow and subtle process. Still, I will try to tell here, what Isha has done to me in about 1.5 years of my relation with it.

Isha has expanded my thinking. I now understand people, see beyond their personality…….I am able to relate to people. I think I have a better grasp/understanding of life now. I have started looking and appreciating at nature’s small-small miracles…...It feels like, from finite, I am becoming infinite. I am breaking my limitations, dropping them one by one. Now, I do what is needed and not what I like. Now I see life in a different way.

Also, Isha has infused devotion in me. And, it has taught me what stillness is. It has taught me humility. Now, I have no problem in bowing down in front of anything or anybody. Isha has given me patience and tolerance. I am able to better control my emotions. My ego is going down, I would not say that my ego has disappeared, but yes, it is going down. “I” is reducing in size and “We” is growing…….
I can say that education taught me how to make my living, Isha taught how to live. Many valuable lessons. Don’t know how to thank!

No comments: