Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My first social impact project


    My first social impact project
Let me begin this post with a thought.I hear that india’s biggest problemis its population. I say that population is  not the problem, unproductive population is. It is like we have 125 crore machines and we are saying that this inventory is the the problem, if we talk in business sense, we are essentially saying that we have nmore machines/inventory that’s why we do not progress…….India’s biggest strength is its 250 crore hands.
March 18 2013, I got a phone no. of cantonment Board employee and requested him to clean the site. Next day, I passed by the site and saw that the site was unchanged and full of garbage.
It seems that municipal corporation employee Sudarashan has not understood the exact site that I requested him to clean. He has asked me to meet him on Saturday March 23 in Gandhi hall to discuss what and how of cleaning up.

March 24: By the time I reached Gandhi hall, Sudarashan had already left. I met his second-Balakrishna. Bala promised to clean the site by 30th March. I asked him that we have to make sure that the site remains so once the cleaning is done.

No comments: